F E T

Time is flying by. 
Yesterday I started my Estrace 
I also switched my diet up to 100% clean 
by 2pm my head was throbbing. 
I was also mildly bitchy 
and I felt super irritated. 
I got home around 5 and napped till 7
Scott called to tell me he would be working later
when I hung up the phone I cried. 
He often works overtime so I'm not sure 
why I was crying. In that moment I just missed him.
When he got home I cried again. 
is it possible for Estrace to dump it's shit 
side effects on you so quickly?
Anyways he asked why I was crying 
to which I had no real reason but blurted out..
Debbie called our embryo a "he" today
then I cried harder. 
He said why are you crying?! will you be upset if its a boy!? 
to which I quickly replied NO NO NO that is not why I am upset! 
I'm upset because I didn't want to know the sex!
I then told him the rest of the story and how 
she said he then quickly said or she...
and after I told the whole story out loud 
I realized that I sounded insane.
Scott began laughing and said welp there's still a 50/50 chance then! 
At least I can mark day one off the calendar and hope 
that day two is better! 
15 more sleeps till our transfer!!
AHHHHHHHH!







Comments

  1. Aw darn those side effects! *hugs* Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the estrogen side effects are immediate and dramatic. Crossing all the things in hope for good luck for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl. Big hugs. So much emotion invested in this. I hope the next 15 days go by swiftly & smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that estrace hope the side effects level off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts