CD92

I take it as a bad sign 
when my Ovia App is filled with question marks.
as if it were saying WTF...
the "gift" of the 2ww ended up being an empty box. 
But that's okay because at the end of that wait
I received a gift of different sorts 
My beautiful Sister in law gave birth to her twins! 
I'm officially an Aunt! 
Of twin....
...
......
...
GIRLS!!!
I couldn't love them more! 
They are beautiful and strong and healthy 
and they are bound to be spoiled rotten by 
their Auntie A :)

I called Dr. D to get my script 
of provera and to my surprise 
he added a script of clomid! ;) 
Out of the 3494156143 treatments 
we have done over the years,
the 150mg of clomid seem to be the only 
ones that work..
So cross your fingers this round is a go!
Now if AF would just show her lovely 
face so that we can get this show on the road!

In other news it's beginning to look a lot like 
Christmas!!
with the chill in the air and the gingerbread melts 
in the warmer, I decided it was time to put 
up the tree! :)
I know, I know...
Don't forget about thanksgiving.
and I haven't I am just the type 
of person that likes the them to coincide.

I'll be back in a few weeks hopefully 
with some great news!!

Stay warm lovelies! ♥ 








Comments

  1. Glad to see an update. Praying that AF shows up soon, the Clomid works, and you're celebrating a BFP by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Auntie!! So wonderful! I pray that AF comes soon and this cycle is an amazing success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear an update from you. Congratulations on your new twin baby nieces. (: Fx that u have a secret to share soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts